How to Book an Appointment
To book a routine telephone or face-to-face appointment:
- Ring us on 023 8067 6233 between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Visit the surgery between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Use the NHS App or SystmOnline
You may request the next available clinician (doctor, nurse, etc.) or a clinician of your choice. Please remember, if you wish to see a specific clinician, you will be offered their next available appointment.
When booking an appointment over the phone or in-person, you may be asked for a general description of your symptoms. This will allow our team to identify what kind of appointment or which clinician is appropriate for your condition.
If you have an issue that is medically urgent, please ring us on 023 8067 6233. We will do our best to offer you an appointment on the same day or signpost you to other services, if appropriate.
If you cannot wait for an urgent appointment or we are unable to offer you one, please consider:
- Consulting a pharmacy for advice or over-the-counter medication
- If eligible, consulting a pharmacy using the minor ailments scheme for a free consultation and treatment
- Going to the Urgent Treatment Centre at the Royal South Hants Hospital
If you feel that you need EMERGENCY medical attention, please attend the Emergency Department at the Southampton General Hospital or ring 999 for an ambulance.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.